PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 26th May 2008, 05:44
Bla_Bla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
couldnt agree more with some of the points mentioned here.
if the union could come up with a reduced membership rate im in. i know its tax deductable but i have to come up with the ocsts up front and wait a whole financial year to c some of it back. not fun !
and as QFLHFA mentioned, a lot of current QCCA crew have been hired form other airlines without seniority, hence my comment a few threads behing that we dont give a rats a** about seniority. we have all lived without it. and yes we will outnumber u guys. ( although i doubt i will be around till the next EBA to c it anyway... )
A_B_P when u say: " I have been shown nothing but empathy for our position from the current crew regarding our wages..." ; i would bloody hope so considering they r the ones that voted the big YES.
i hear a lot of QFLH crew saying things like: OMG! i cant believe they r doing this to you. this roster is apawling. pooor thing... bla bla bla - and that should be illegal. they wouldnt be able to do that to us... and so on... u know what ? i never say anything but at times i feel like saying: SAVE UR PITY. I HOPE U ENJOYED UR $3K BRIBE.
its all down hill from now on. and in my opinion this seniority thing is just the begining. enjoy the ride.