PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Attention:Qantas Longhaul Flight Attendants Accommodation
Old 25th May 2008, 08:01
Bla_Bla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QCCA FA's and the FAAA

would like to share with all u guys that I have been talking to a lot of my QCCA colleagues and the vast majority that has joined the union has done so only because they had a "deal" of not charging new QCCA FA's till the end of this financial year. the problem that the union will face is that I have not met one single QCCA FA that has said that they will sign up after that and pay the $ 625 yearly fee. it will be very very interesting to see how many new members the union will have next financial year.
in regards to the whole seniority thing and room allocation, recently a new FA, that i know, when checking in in sin was asked by another senior QF crew for her room keys because he had swapped their rooms around . I couldnt believe his audacity. I totally respect and understand how seniority is important but doing that was wrong wrong wrong. after all its just a room. cant c the difference of staying on the 50th, 35th, 25th or 11th floor.