PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QF Delays/Serviceabilities - Add entries here
Old 23rd May 2008, 07:50
Brasilian Bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Was unfortunate enough to be flying out of Perth last evening to witness first hand the ****e new check-in/boarding system I've heard about from the ground staff... what a joke... I thought QF designed this system- great work guys, it rejects half the pax on a given flight for no apparent reason, I was sent back to get a new boarding card then the lady in front got her card rejected... hostie said something about exit row pax being rejected by the system?? People with kids (ie infants) seemed to be having troubles as well... ground staff were so under the pump that wrong destinations were on the gate info boards... :S Poor flight attendants were parroting "sorry, teething problems, new computer program" etc etc and looking embarrassed as all get-out...

Classics of course delayed as well, while waiting to board I also counted a BNE flight arriving late and an announcement regarding a delayed flight due u/s PA... now that I can understand but god did I feel sorry for the ground staff having to deal with all the flying around!!

So can any QF people tell us how many (what %) of delays have been attributed to this new computer system??