PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyglobespan former cabin crew manager deputy head of training !
Old 23rd May 2008, 06:47
Jimmy Riddle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Palangi
So you didn't get the flybe job then?

Afinehelmet
I seriously have no wish to go,I live in a nice place,it's where I like to live and I work with nice people,same as you.
Not only do you and I work on similar machinery,the machinery we work on is asked to do far more and in further places than any of those you mention......and...... I don't but the crews who do operate on the atlantic deserve to be paid as well as their 757/767 compadres.........I would imagine the workload on a 737 is greater than on a 75/767 across the pond if for no other reason than fuel loads........why have the council done nothing to address this divisive action?

I have to look after number one.....I imagine so do you......from the writing on the wall nothing has been learned from last summer.....we have had an appointment(the subject of this thread)to a position to which she is ill qualified.......don't we have any pilots left for the position was my question.........so nothing will change......you and I and those who are still here come July will be working our ass*s off.