PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "The management of this company has contributed far more to its wellbeing and success
Old 22nd May 2008, 11:13
the dog74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
leaving is unheard of!

Dutch Roll,
I can not agree more. We in Sydney engineering have in the recent months had over 20 people resign, some leaving without finding a job to go to and 95% leaving the industry altogether.This, from recent memory has never happened.
I like most people on here do enjoy what I do and have wanted to do this since I was a kid, HOWEVER!!!......the state the company is in now is absolutly deplorable. Walking through that gate now you can feel the tention,misery and negativity in the air, you can cut it with a knife.

I want everyone one to realise this is not just a fight with engineering, this is a fight against every employee who gives a crap about what they do and how they go about it. I could not care less if you are a cleaner, pilot, engineer or paperwork muppet.....THIS AFFECTS US ALL!!!

Its about time we all came together again, no more conquer and divide.........Unity is the key and this is the time for it!!!!!