PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyglobespan former cabin crew manager deputy head of training !
Old 21st May 2008, 22:05
Jimmy Riddle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok Scoobs point taken,but when was the last time you(we)heard anything of a positive nature from our management....apart from the possibility of (local) pilots being offered the 'opportunity' to fly from bl**dy hot airports far away fro home for a pittance and little else?
When were you told of the current 5 on 1 off,6 on 2 off working regime,cos I don't recall that particular one. I certainly didn't sign up for this.
Slightly off topic but it's interesting that both postings on this subject of a 'company minded' nature are from pprune new boys.....or am I being cynical here ??
I work here,I talk to the guys and girls down the back .......it's not good and it doesn't seem to be getting better.......when it does.....as I 've said here in the past I'll shut up.......in the meantime.......why don't you two (managers I assume)try sorting things out.......prior to the heady summer .....cos no-one else....including the council are.

Last edited by Jimmy Riddle; 21st May 2008 at 22:29.