PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM Cabin Crew (QF Short Haul) Recruitment
Old 21st May 2008, 17:34
Libra89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi RoyBoy78

Well the way it's supposed to work from my experience is:

1. You lodge an application on mam.net.au
2. They EMAIL you an invite to the recruitment day and provide you with a link (www.mybookingmanager.com/mam) to book yourself in to your chosen VRD (currently only for bases in Perth [which have now all finished], Sydney and Melbourne). In this particular email you are given a UNIQUE CODE which they tell you that you have to input on the form for when you book your VRD; It is also explained that unless you input that particular code into the top box on the form saying ('CODE': 'that you were supplied with'), you aren't eligible to attend any MAM VRD.
3. After you book a place in you get a VRD Attendance Confirmation containing all the details you supplies them with, your registration ID and a Hogan ID, which they provide a separate link and rego info for, for you to fill out.
4. You should also get another email detailing the venue for the VRD - mine on Friday 23rd is at the Novotel Brighton-le-Sands.

Let me know if I could help you anymore - however the text does sound a bit strange though. You could always email them at [email protected]or better yet give them a call on (03)93260825.

Let me know how you go...

Good luck!

Last edited by Libra89; 22nd May 2008 at 03:30.