PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Daily Telex, 16 May...WARNING...
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2008, 01:43
christep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Apple Tree Yard
Christep, why don't we do each other a favour? I won't pretend to understand your profession.....and you stop pretending you understand ours....ok? Taking that a step further, it means that anything I have to say about your profession is worthless...and anything you have to say about mine is...
No - sorry. If being such an incredibly narrow-minded individual works for you then good luck to you. But I choose to take an interest in everything that forms a significant part of my life (and some things that don't). I'm quite happy to engage in discussion with anyone who wishes to comment on and/or learn more about my business (telecoms as it happens).

Running up well over a million miles so far with you guys driving (and spending quite a bit of my own money on it), and from time to time having quite a chunk invested in your business's success as a shareholder, means that Cathay has been a significant element in my life for the last decade.

And no I don't suffer from "grass is always greener" syndrome - I've done pretty well out of life so far, no major complaints all things considered, but generally you can only have one or two careers in life and there are many more than that which I feel I would like to have tried. Yours being one of them.