PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ALPA finally pushes Atlas-Polar Merger
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2008, 12:28
layinlow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK stop it!!!!! This has been over and over and over. The question was going back to the "old days". How far do you want to go back? Go back too far and your right where you are now, crappy pay, crappy hours, crappy management who promote time whoring. How about a little QOL here. Fr8, you say you cannot go back. Well, let me tell you something there mister, there are a lot of carriers that are not even close to the level you are at Atlas. If you want to look at the CBA at Fed Ex, or UPS, I can most ceratinly accomdate you. The difference is that, one they work for a decent company, not the the one you work for. A third year FO makes more than most of your Captains, with more days off, written in stone scheduling, and a ton of other benefits. So you don't have to go back, just grow a set and quit blaming someone else for your troubles.
I sat at the Symphonia with a many of your bretheren and my good friends and toasted many a caprainia and learned of the regime you work under, pre and post Chaudry, and you know what, they hated both, and we are talking 8 years ago!!