PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 22:35
chickenstrips

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jimmy,

I did see your post in T&E.

My roster has been 5 and 3 since beginning of Feb and it’s been published when we were told it would be. I’ve kept every day off and any change I’ve had, out of memory 3 or 4, have been passed to me the day before or earlier! I’ve been called off standby maybe twice, if that! Crewing are always pleasant enough with me, though their attitude toward our cabin crew does leave a lot to be desired. You do have access to the web portal don’t you? That should negate you having to contact crewing!

Granted, the forthcoming ACMI’s I think will stretch the operation! I’d much rather have seen the company focus on our own schedules for this summer, get that shop back in order before trying to slot in with another operator! But, others will have their own agenda…

Well if we’re going to work to rule in EDI, its news to me. I’m on the 73 at EDI, but guess I’m not in with the in crowd then!! Perhaps we should all be singing off the same hymn sheet instead of petty politics and idle chat in cruise that turns in to nothing more than that….. If we are going to do this, we need each others support. Can we do that? Not sure camping outside Colinton would do much good, the car park is a tad full these days!!

What you are asking for it not too much, I agree with all you have said. I just don’t see how you posting here in pprune, every time something goes wrong, that things will improve? Should we really be washing our y-fronts in public? I think not!

I hope you have passed on your comments on to our Pilot Council rep (I’m sure we still have one). As I understand, things are afoot to have a union introduced soon. Good news as far as I’m concerned.