PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2008, 13:29
Porrohman

Location: Second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the feedback Chickenstrips. The difference with BA is that if there is a problem they will re-route you on the next available flight to your destination even if that's with a different airline and/or via a different route. The thing that really annoys me about BA however is the number of times they cancel flights between EDI and LHR. If I'm just travelling to central London, I prefer to take the train these days.

I haven't had any significant problems or delays over many years using EasyJet so I haven't had any experience of how they handle cancellations or delays. Maybe I've just been lucky. The EasyJet terms only allow them to change cancel etc when "justified by circumstances beyond our control or for reasons of safety". That's quite different from the GSM terms which allow changes cancellation etc for any reason at any time.

Despite my criticisms I really do hope that GSM succeeds in putting its difficulties behind it. Every problem they encounter is an opportunity to learn a lesson and to put in place the necessary corrective action to prevent a recurrence.

Last edited by Porrohman; 19th May 2008 at 14:56. Reason: Additional info added