PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 22:09
breagh01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

Globespan has been intending to sell the 4 600's for a while. The 2 classic were earmarked for sale last year and will now take place in March next year.

Yes Globespan owns the 600's and took an opportunity to sell them back to SAS, why? well the current issues with SAS fleet (dash 8 landing gear stess problems) plus if you think about it. 737 is a better aircraft to operate than the dash 8 anyway (feel free to correct me on that if I an wrong).

One of the other issues is with crew. buy buying new aircraft next year Globespan would look at New Gen's therefore creating a little needed commonality at last.

1 type of crew, engineers, manuals, etc etc etc will be the same.

Now to dispel those rumours about Globespan selling aircraft because they are skint , CRAP, Globespan made a profit last year and considering they still have a lot of assets eg: aircraft, property, etc. Another thing people forget about is the holiday side of the business!.

ETOPS issues are being resolved now with the 3 767's getting granted permission.

Globespan is working closely with the CAA to improve practices and procedures and welcome the input from them and their continued support.

It makes me laugh hard when I read posts bitching about Globespan.

Half the time the people doing the bitching work for the company and they should just find somewhere else to work, The other half have absolutely no idea what they are talking about most of the time and are just troublemakers.

Let's face it TD is making money, has more money in the bank than you ever will so he must be doing something right. As far as the airline is concerned thing can only get better and better.

Nuff said , now discuss and watch!!!