PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BWA Unanswered Questions
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2001, 23:32
Horatio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Virtual Mountie

Good on you! You have publicly apologised to those that you albeit, unintentionally defamed. It takes a brave man to come on line and unreservedly apologise in the manner that you have done. I respect that, very much. That takes balls, and you're a better man for having done so.

I'm certain that many here understand and sympathise with your predicament at the moment. Sadly, there are too many that have recently gone through the same mill. However, I firmly believe that things are beginning to look up and it is just a question of time before many of these are reinstated in their rightfull place; i.e. behind the controls of an aircraft.

I wish you and all of your colleagues a very happy and peaceful Christmas and sincerely hope that 2002 wil bring you all new and exciting opportunities.

If I can help you personally, ask some of the guys that know me, then email me. I dare not post my true co-ordinates, for the fear of wrath from Capt Pprune and the punitive damages that he would inflict upon me!! (Happy Xmas to you too Danny <s> )