PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx- 2
Thread: Euromanx- 2
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 18:06
RVF750

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is that on the signs about Douglas "TB Manx Mugabe" Even Mugabe wasn't that daft to not notice the Open Skies implications and possible fallout. Mind you they don't get issued with Hindsight in Tynwald.

I still think the AD is still getting panned for things she had no control over or for not doing things that would have placed her in very hot water legally.

Selling Vegetables is one idea I hadn't thought of, I'll email Mr Rutter tomorrow with that one! You may mock Flybe's business model, but it does mean cheaper fares for those who are prepared to be flexible when they travel and travel light. Beats subsidising those who want to carry the kitchen sink on the busiest times, doesn't it?

Anyway, perhaps out of respect and decency, this particular thread should not contain any more references to Flybe, past or present. If you want to have a pop at them, do so on the Isle of Man or flybe threads and let this one be reserved for those who worked for EMX, or wish to pass tribute to the good service, professionalism and hard work the operational team and crews gave these last few years.

I sincerely hope all of you find gainful employment very soon, have fond memories of your time in the Red corner and have no embarassement at all of recalling your time there in the future. The gossip or rumours passing through Govt, or wherever are not your fault. You all worked hard, did your level best and gave your all, and that should always be respected and admired.

As a Flybe employee, I will not post here again on this thread.

Farewell EMX, and all who piloted her on the waves.

Last edited by RVF750; 18th May 2008 at 20:12.