PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BWA Unanswered Questions
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2001, 21:04
MOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Well, it very sad to see an airline with the history of BWA going bust. I remember well the days of Sumburgh and watching the BAF (as it was then) Viscount doing the "Lighthouse 1A" onto 33.
Sad, also that so many accusations have been made with little or no facts to back them up. Although I don't know all the individuals personally, I do know by reputation that folk such as JM, JH, MM are managers of the highest calibre, and are also people of distinct integrity and honesty. If you want to blame someone, I suggest you dig a little deeper than the obvious targets.

It is quite clear that the new company being discussed was not set up with the intention of doing damage to BWA, a simple perusal of the dates that things were done will show that.

Yes, there may well be wrongdoing to answer for, but please aim at the correct target when spouting off!

Finally, it is probably a good thing that Holt CJ has gone, as his pseudo-legalese was getting a little tedious and his treatment of Horatio was remarkably similar to that which he accused Horatio of, ie bullying in its nature.

His interpretation of what the law is supposed to do was highly entertaining, though!