PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS pilot strike
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 12:19
Ramrise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Black and white, or not???

HC,

Of course, nothing is THAT clear cut.

Everybody needs to step back and ask themselves: What if??

In these two cases, Lin and Bu, the likely outcome for the smaller companies would have been bankruptcy. That didnt happen(good for you both), but now the rest of the group(Pfor) is faced with demands that sometimes seem somewhat inflated and unbalanced.

When the integration deals were negotiated, and this sounds harsh, it was the best deal that could be had for both sides. Or what??? Those who didnt like the deal had the chance to leave(some did following the Lin integration). IF you chose to stay that implies that on some level you accept the outcome and move on. Just like if I dont like the current situation I can actually chose to resign from the company!! Will I?? Not likely, and thereby I also accept my situation and this in turn, at least for me, stops me from bitching and moaning about things and circumstances that I cannot change.

Pfor pilots have no inherent ill will against either Lin or Bu pilots. It is however bred by the endless whining of grown men in charge of their own destiny, but men who do not have the cojones to follow their convictions. They choose to benefit from the deals negotiated by Pfor, yet at the same time they use that as a platform from which to attack Pfor. They sit in our midst and wage an endless battle they will never win. I dont understand it!!!

These days individuals are ingrained with a sense of entitlement(I DESERVE THIS, IT IS MY RIGHT GODDANMED). How did it come to this? I only deserve what my number can give me. Its that simple my friends!!!!

We were all placed on the Kombilist by some sort of formula or key, we CANNOT change that key now. That would undermine the whole system and affect 2000 pilots.

Regards,

Ramrise