PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Mas Airasia War
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 04:47
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Well you guys have summed it up perfectly.

The fat one owes MAB millions for landing, parking, aerobridge, Passenger service charges, baggage handling charges etc.

He owes the states of Sarawak and Sabah countless millions in lost tourist revenue regarding the total screw up of FAX. He also owes the people of the abovementioned states an apology and compensation for destroying their rural economy and social transportation services as enshrined in the Borneo Treaty.

He owes the Government and MAS countless millions for the destruction of the DHC-6 and F-50 fleets, cannibalising them and leaving the repair bill to MAS.

He should resign as CEO for loosing 300 million plus in his gambling exercise where he used share holders money to gamble that the price of fuel would fall. A debt that he is still paying for and is the reason that AK is not presently hedged.

He owes full disclosure into the A320 deal to the shareholders. And how much money was paid to the board in so closing the deal. The company accounts and accounts of the board inclusive of the fat one should be open to independent scrutiny.

In short the so called great one has been and is continuing to waste taxpayers money. It would be an interesting exercise to total the complete monetary cost to taxpayers the fat one has caused. It may just be more than the so called benefit he is perceived to have created.

So now he is back to the same old LEVEL PLAYING FIELD crap. His idea of a level playing field is one that is 90 degrees stacked in his favour. He is so devoid of new ideas he keeps harping on the same old line like a broken record.

Sorry fatty, Idris negotiated and got the 737ng so you are screwed. You can't hand unwanted 320's to MAS. Guess one of your exit strategies is screwed. Ouch.

Now MAS is rebranding its product. What a brilliant strategy. And I guess it was invented by a certain revenue manager who was a founder of airasia that you screwed. You really should have paid what you promised to. HL, PT, BF and JS. If they were a team perhaps your bus service would be running smoothly. These guys were the real brains to airasia, they were the true founders and visionaries. They also put in all the work. The fat one had the idea but really was not the brains of the operation those guys were.

So now you are crying like a little girl to the Government to protect your business. Well listen and listen good my little sister. Firstly it is NOT YOUR BUSINESS. This is a free market economy and it IS YOU THAT WANTED DEREGULATION. And now that it is here you are crying like the little girl that you are. What you gona do cry to the Singapore, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Chinese governments to regulate their carriers to protect YOUR BUSINESS. Ha ha ha ha they will tell you to stick it in a dark smelly place as should the Malaysian Government.

This is just the beginning my little girl. MAS has opened up the eyes of the other carriers, MAS is the pioneer and believe me the others will follow suit so you should grow some balls and become a man rather than whining like a little girl. Oops did I say grow up and grow balls. Damn I guess all is lost.

Kudos MAS and well done. Kudos for deregulation of low fares as it is the customer that will win. Fatty said that he was growing the market and that MAS could never match his product well boo hoo, they have done just that and the fat one cannot complain because MAS is in the black and making money. So go on fatty, cry like a girl because the party is over for you and your cohorts. And guess what, Wooblah makes another prediction. When you fail, they will go after your personal wealth and it will be a ground breaking landmark civil suit in Asia. You and your cohorts will all go down with the ship.