PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Pay and the shame game
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2008, 03:27
Captain Sherm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forgive me....I posted too early in the morning for the caffeine to have kicked in. Far from complaining about my career I was trying through perhaps a little too indelicate sarcasm to simply point out that things like bonds, training pay, salary sacrifice etc are part of life. I had a great career and very few complaints at all. You simply need to take the longer term view thats all. I will always remember a friend who knocked back a chance to have a single digit seniority number at Fedex because it was a "dodgy proposition" and the pay was cr@p.

As for the t-shirt.....get over it. Industrial relation and careers are ALL about emotion and choice. This industry was built on the hard work of those went before. Have you put in your share? Or are you a taker and user?

Still waiting your apology for your unprofessional slagging of someone who was probably just doing her job at Jetstar. Or is that your view of CRM...."live up to my standards or else". Think you're in the wrong career mate. get out now, for all of our sakes. Pasengers deserve better.