PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 20:06
ncleflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AEUENG- Wel ill ignore the rude comment re T*SSER to quote as youve obviously fallen victim of the GSM spin. For the record ive been in the Airline business since 1986 and the business been what it is fully understand that it is one of the most vunerable to be in ive had my share of working from different basis and airlines and have had the uncertainty of loosing my job many times. To be quite honest this is the wrong industry to be in if your after longterm job security.

However lets put the emotion and insults aside and perhaps read what I have posted. I don't casually go around wishing jobs losses on folks but common sense must dictate that an airline or indeed any business that lets its customers down as often as this lot do should not be in business. I suspect that when they eventually disappear many of those folks working for them will find gainfull employment with a more customer focussed organisation. I suspect many have already jumped ship given the rumours that seem to be doing the rounds of crew shortages.

With regard to the MME comment reducing the number of based aircraft by 50% in less than 2 years can hardly be classed as successful, can it?

See you can write a post AEUNG without resorting to personal insults, but then that will come with maturity I suppose.