PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyGlobespan -7
Thread: FlyGlobespan -7
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 19:07
AEUENG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ncleflights,

As we are all aware, FGS have their problems, however, for you to wish the staff of FGS to be "put out of their misery" as you so eloquently put it, seems a tad on the harsh side! The staff at FGS, I am sure are not all to blame for the mishaps that occur with their airline and I wish to echo a previous comment from mmeman that he has had only positive experiences of FGS, an airline who have brought a great deal of opportunity to the MME area with relation to destinations served and jobs created.

Your comments about effectively wishing people to be put on the dole queue and the misery that this inflicts upon individuals and families alike only go to confirm how much of a T*SSER you really are! I can only hope that despite your comments, you nor your family have to suffer the misery and uncertainty of being made redundant!

I would expect more from a professional in the aviation industry which only leads me to suspect that you are probably a pissed off spotter who thinks he knows about the industry!