PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flyglobespan former cabin crew manager deputy head of training !
Old 17th May 2008, 19:05
Jimmy Riddle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Planet globespan calling Afinehelmet!!

5 on 3 off.....who are you sleeping with???
You can't be 737 or if you are you must be in MME?
As far as the cull at the top....who's been culled who wasn't involved heavily with the set up and passionately involved(as far as I saw)with the airline.....they've let the best people go for God's sake.....JF...well maybe not...TP......definately a loss....SQ ditto.....
The only decent loss was that assh*le SD,good riddance there,but for the rest,bad losses.....so what do they know we dont? What bad vibes were they privy to?
But hey its not just the losses at management levels,just look at the losses of experience down the food chain.
BALPA.....don't make me laugh......we 'voted in' a crew council and what good did they do.......they went to meetings....the big boss didn't even show....they did nothing.....and they accepted a p*ss poor salary package doled out by management.
BALPA doesnt work for tiddlers like us,only the major players,are you a member....are you ex Big carrier by any chance?

I'm looking,everyone is looking and there may well be worse out there but we'll see how happy you are next time you check out and get a mouthful of roster changes.