PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 13:12
dr skydrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
THANK YOU ALAEA TEAM FOR YOUR WISE AND PROFESSIONAL HANDLING OF OUR CURRENT SITUATION.

I used to think I was reliant on OT. Now I am enjoying the extra time with my family. All those extra hours I used to work now I've been shown the light. Can't wait till its over and QF try to recoup lost money. I guess they'll take their usual easy prey first "redundancy for non union members"
BYE BYE LOSERS.
Mr Dixon I don't know what crap our managers feed you but your airline is in trouble.15 years ago they stopped training and learn't what a mistake that was. MH has done the same stupid thing. NOW IT IS GOING TO BITE YOU !
Sure your lame managers who havn't touched tools for decades can probably carry out a transit check sure hope they don't stuff up or you could be joining that exec. you've left in the cold in prison. Better start lubin up . Happy retirement failure ! Give us some of that fortune we have helped create. If you don't hurry up we won't be the only union in industrial dispute. Oh dear and the 380 is coming soon this is going to be embarassing for you.

Last edited by dr skydrol; 1st Jun 2008 at 10:31.