PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2008, 08:51
Anulus Filler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Resumedomain.com ads on seek

http://www.seek.com.au/jobsearch/ind...ccupation=1329

On a slightly different note... In true QF management style, it is not really 'cost effective' having the scabs flying around and staying in hotels while waiting in desperate anticipation of the ALAEA's next move. So some bright spark has come up with the ingenious idea of hiring the scabs and keeping them at their home base. Problem is where are they going to come from? You got rid of a heap of dedicated people and most of them with a conscience. Most have moved on and I am sure that when they know they'll be used for scabbing, they will steer clear. I have faith in them. Sure some of them may have already signed up, but they haven't stepped foot in the place,and I don't think that they will have a very likeable work environment. Is it really worth the scab money???

Also, don't be a hero for the Singapore Junket. Stay clear of it and maintain the pressure. These incidents happen for a reason. We must use them to our advantage...

It's got to make you laugh but how often do you get a tailpipe fire in a foreign port needing an engine change? What timing...

Stay home and enjoy your family. The time will never return but the money you can make another day.

Last edited by Anulus Filler; 17th May 2008 at 14:32.