PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx- 2
Thread: Euromanx- 2
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2008, 10:18
euromanxdude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr B, dude.......
loved the posts of yourselves!

Just would like to say if i had the choice of swapping my postiotn to working behind the desk in the last week - i wouldnt swap for all the tea in china!
Even though i was getting called all the names in the manx dictionary, i still had a job to do and a company i loved so much to protect, but i can imagine couldnt have been easy for you guys trying to sort out day by day the daily plan!

Just wish we hadnt had ended the way we did and we had at least a month to prepare ourselves, but heyho, whats done is done.

But what i would like to say is, on behalf of all the girls & boys on the frontline.....
we salute you, gentlemen....and thank you for keeping us in order when we needed to be kept in order!

And yes thank Mr B you have been a great manager, you were fair, diplomatic, funny, cool & serious and it was a pleasure to be part of the ops team in the last year. And as Lairy said I would do it again as well - just need a dozen million, some aircraft and some staff! lol

Thank you ops, Euromanx eight zero lima will see you on the ground...any chance of the crew bus?