PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx- 2
Thread: Euromanx- 2
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2008, 22:49
OE-HBB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How things are seen from Operations

I would also like to openly apologise to Liam whom I talked into staying after he had another position to go to
I would of not missed the last 6 months for anything, its been nothing but a pleasure and a blast, I HAVE NO REGRETS!

The way the team worked in the last week or so before our demise was nothing short of fantastic, we may not of had enough aircraft to actually run a full program, but we all agreed at the beginning of it all that we would strive to move EVERY passenger to the destination on the same day...
(Yep, that good old fashioned same day service gag.....)

We did it boys, we shifted every passenger, on the same day, we didn't hotac anyone.
I have always said, its not how you start its the way that you end, well , hold your heads up high. you did do a fantastic job, (and have been doing so for sometime)

The people who really took the stick were the Cabin crew, they lined themselves up daily for an ear bashing, they took it too,

Ladies, (Mark and David too) I take my hat off to you,
For the amount of BS that you had to endure in our last week . I count my lucky stars that I had a job behind a desk and not on the front line...

I think that you should be thanked as well David, There would always be at least one or two members of crew asking if you could re-jig the roster for them to fit in with something new that had come up and they had to sort out,which almost was always accommodated regardless of how busy you were.

We (the ops team) would always be asking various questions at random time of the day (or night), and you never once told us it was not the time to talk, or that was were were asking was really not worth the call, you listened, you guided and most importantly of all you danced!

Joking aside you have been a great manager to work for and I would do it again too. Thank you!

So you smasher... Good luck.... Were all counting on you!
------

"EuroManx Eight-Zero-Lima, that is all copied, thanks very much, we will see you on the ground!!!!!"

Liam

Last edited by OE-HBB; 14th May 2008 at 23:00.