PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx- 2
Thread: Euromanx- 2
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 10:10
RVF750

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you're refering to AFO, you'll see his posts no longer have info which must mean he's de-registered and gone elsewhere.

He did say to contact him regarding possible opportunities for Flybe, but now he's not here, the only way to get in contact is to roll up to the crewroom and ask for him. Either leave a message or contact number under the door or with another crewmember.

I asked him yesterday before I flew back home and he should be on an office day this Friday. The lazy flump should be in about 10am so pop in and chat to him then.

Personally, from where I look from the other side of the water, I do think the majority of the blame must still reside at Seymour Senior. He stripped the value out of EMX before leaving the dreggs with his son. Accusing the AD is just out of order. In no way could a Civil Servant in Her position be able to spill the beans before hand like that without opening up the Govt to legal action of forcing them out of business.

If JS had dropped trying to compete with Flybe and concentrate on LCY where he could have made a decent living, then perhaps things might have been rescuable, but even then, it's unlikely.

If only the Govt. had invested and kept hold of Manx Airlines we all say. Hindsight is excellent value, I'll take a box please!