PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2008, 09:13
Acute Instinct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where u at now?

Chemical Ali,

Have you taken a knock recently. Are you feeling alright. With statements like 'time to get your c*cks out boys' and 'you may be rewarded' and how's this one 'fall you shall'. There's alot of you, you, you about it. What happened to we, we, we. Sounds a bit condescending. Come on Chemical, let them defend themselves. They are big boys who have made deliberate desicions, or been shoehorned in via the club door at the expense of their so-called mates. Bit rich for you to be telling us it is somehow not their fault they now find themselves between a rock and a hard place. Did they think that they were joining the army, yet would never be called to war! It's time for them to cough up. There wont be lives lost, just life long friendships. Lest we ever forget!

P.S. Quote' whilst this does not exclude them from the brotherhood from which they came' Unquote. Your words Chemical. The brotherhood will decide that one. I dare say Friday will be like catching your brother in bed with your wife. Oh, it wasn't his fault, she made him do it! I'm prepared to burn a few friendships on the spot. I hope your not one of them.

Last edited by Acute Instinct; 13th May 2008 at 10:54. Reason: point of phrase