PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2008, 23:04
PIOT Bord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wingers - The Spreader of FUD

Wingers, you stated in your post (below) that the Fed Sec 'IN HIS OWN WORDS' said 5% was 'unlikely'
how you can deduce i was spreading FUD by asking the Fed Sec to accept the deal offered given IN HIS OWN WORDS, he feels it unlikely that we will get 5%.
You are spreading FUD because the Fed Sec never stated what you have claimed that he has stated. You attempted to misrepresent him.

If you read his post correctly you would understand that the Fed Sec stated that SpannerTwister's wish list (valued at more than 20% renumeration increase) was 'less likely' than the 5% we are asking for. I'll put it into context for you. The statement, 'It is less likely I will win Tattslotto tonight than live to see tomorrow', does not mean that it is unlikely that I will live to see tomorrow.

On a different note, Congratulations ALAEA Exec! 82% is an excellent result. You are taking the fight up to Dix & Cox very well. By enlarge the AME's are very supportive as well. As much as it is possible, all QE workers are united. Roll on 15th May, let PIA begin.