PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Criminal record at EK
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2008, 03:48
bobsback

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Criminal record!

Any of the Spice Girl's records are extremely criminal. Bet you didn't tell them that at your interview! or you wouldn't have got in!
I didn't tell them that I slept with my first girlfriend weeks before turning 16! That'll show 'em.

Tell them only relevant details and ones they ask you. 18 yrs ago is a long long time & not really an issue.

As for inflation...we're still waiting for the cockpit pay increase(decrease). It's all gone a bit quiet. The CC got theirs and having just flown with them straight after they are NOT HAPPY people. But all that does is gets rid of those greedy westerners and brings much more happy to be paid & complaign less asianers (many of which support familes on their wages).
Quantity not quality.

Wait for the general feeling about the pay review. You'll see it here on Pprune soon enough after it is announced.

General feeling is that the 3% increment (yearly) plus 9/10% is reasonable but having heard 15-25% from some expectant flt deck I think that they may be very disappointed

The job is good. Commands quick by industry standard. Aircraft are new & of the latest models (most). Accomodation is good (not the accomodation dept...different issue). Schooling is above standard (especially for the States). Lots to do here especially if you love camping, the sea, eating out, socailizing.

Don't expect to save for the first 2 to 3 years if you like to live life (because you have set up costs, etc).

I recommend it here as long as you come to enjoy your work and when you leave it for your days off you actually leave it!