PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rogues Gallery
Thread: Rogues Gallery
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2008, 22:49
flying-spike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ops Normal

(1) Had a similar incident had just selected gear up departing off 36 Dn when one of the "locals"decided he would come up front and help me fly (I didn't think I was doing that bad a job and you would think by 300' he wouldn't have had time to form an opinion!). I threatened him with the extinguisher whilst busily winding in nose up trim, did a right downwind for 11, landed and handed him over to the feds at the terminal.( I knew my mob wouldn't do anything to him) You guessed it, no action taken by the so called authorities but I understand he copped a flogging from one of the elders who was seated up the back when he eventually did arrive back in the community.

(2)Had to load one of the locals into the copilot seat and he promptly went to sleep. Looked down to change tanks at top of climb and noticed a hip flask tucked into his shoe! I pulled it out without waking him up and stuck it into the seat back to hand over to the cop at the destination. Very amusing watching him searching for it when we landed