PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Euromanx- 2
Thread: Euromanx- 2
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2008, 18:35
euromanxdude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well what can i say! except im absolutly gutted and still in shock! Been there a long time and it feels its the passing of a loved one - even tho we knew it was coming, still a shock.
I am bit angry though - probably my emotions are running high - so i wont post what i want to post - only because its not professional.

What i would like to say is though. THANK YOU to all those i have worked with over the past 5 years either from EMX or flight support.

We have had so much good memories to take away with us and im sure i shall remember to my last breath. But as they say things happen for a reason, and as one chapter closes another opens.

Every single one of you was a true pro - and im gonna miss working with ALL of you. We had a great little family atmosphere going that im gonna really miss!

Just hope the IOM govt will put a stop to the open skies policy and give if any some protection to manx2 who are a decent little outfit [ just like how we used to be in the 'old' days!]

All i can say is now. Thanks to everyone for their support it is appeciated and to finsih off .......

Thank you for choosing to fly with us over the past 5 years, its been a pleasure and we WOULD have liked to have been service to you again, thank you and good evening.
In manx Gaelic Gura mie eu son a my dai Euromanx. Oie Vie.....................