PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2008, 09:00
madam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a Job

Now isn't it just silly to assume that I meant technical delays? What about WEATHER? I know of no airline capable of controlling weather, and wouldn't it just be plain thick to actually plan a hot date with some bimbo when you end up getting stuck somewhere in bad weather and risk the wrath of the bimbo - or rather being ditched by the bimbo? My reasoning is simply based on good, experienced aviation technique, i.e. HAVE A BACK UP PLAN!!!! Do you understand the concept? As for "getting a life". I have a life, I plan my days off, and I do not work on those days. Period. Duty days are just that. In any other job there may also be a crisis that requires one to work late. Have the maturity to deal with that. Also, take a step back and consider just who you are addressing. You have absolutely no idea what my curriculim vitae looks like, so why are you treating me with such disdain? With maturity comes the wisdom to refrain from being judgmental. Your hysteria is indicative of either immaturity or mental instability. Perhaps you are the one that should not be flying.