PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlink promotions
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2008, 02:59
taxilight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If they think that I am going to comply with this stupid policy they can fire me. I WILL NOT COMPLY!!! JVJ go with yourself.(Or with that stupid ops cronie of yours) I understand that the normal process the union has to follow will take 2 to 3 months.This is not good enough. Give us a strike certificate!! For anything. You poor fools joining link now. How sorry I feel for you. How very very sorry I feel for you. Do any of you even know the finer details of your bond you will have to sign. You will be stuck here for 3 years. The name should change from "SA Airlink (PTY) Limited" to "The Bitches of JVJ (PTY) unlimited" This includes you RF. You're so numb you don't even feel it anymore. Carry on. You think the 10 resignations you got this month is the last of it. Carry on and see. Even your hard core link guys are talking of leaving now. Contrary to your letter on the board. Comair might have lost 26% of their pilots in the last year but you are sitting a lot closer to 50% now. And Airlink is no Comair. Don't you even dare to try and put yourself in the same league as the Novic's. They look after their most valuable assets. Not your motto, is it!