PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Servisair - STN
Thread: Servisair - STN
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2008, 00:33
mickey71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the aviance threads on other forums here dont bode well for them at the moment,poor souls!

as for rumours anymore news on the self-service check in for the airline in orange along the scale of the airline in blue?

and what about a former news agents chain now turned handling agent?

certainly not good all round for any of us then?

lets just hope things pick up all round wherever we work so we can get on without having to much time for rumours!that may come true or may turn out to be like most things here nothing but rumours!

it gets rather unsettling for those who have not been in this position before to walk in each day and hear something different!

those of us who have been in this position before are doing are best to re-assure those around us that the storm will ease up?if you can call it a storm!

i am not against freedom of speech,just want freedom to enjoy life as best as can,without constant black clouds hanging above, its bad enough these days with cost of living etc but it shouldnt be that bad we are all wondering if we have a job to go to in six months time?

so all i ask and i hope its not a big ask lets all post something positive so we can all be one big happy handling family?

Last edited by mickey71; 7th May 2008 at 00:51.