PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2008, 11:28
trustee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cert IVs again...

Thx for your views Mendaero.

Isn't true that the guys doing the training are being paid already? Sure better to have the payment in the EBA.

Has it ever dawned on you that some proportion of the LAME headcount is driven by this type of work?

Have you stopped to wonder whether they will start it up again after they find an external training company to do the work?

You and your loud mates can shut me down again, but once again you just show that your whole strategy is to be bullies - with no ability to keep the jewels safe. You just play into their hands. Less LAMEs from wrecking HM, less LAMEs from making it hard to use them on work that can be done by others, less LAMEs because of high wages (yeh - I've enjoyed them too - investments have been hammered recently though - but then again I did sell some Qantas shares at $5.10)...difference I can see what's coming. You and the wrestlers just enjoy the blue.

My view (which I think this site says should be respected) is that we are being poorly lead. I also think many of my LAME colleagues think what I am willing to say.

I'm off to bed now, so save your fury - you might pop a valve!