PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rogues Gallery
Thread: Rogues Gallery
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2008, 02:14
cjam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last week I saw the owner of a large Auckland GA outfit park in the staff carpool car park even though he was the only one in the vehicle. It is this sort of devious behaviour that has infiltrated the whole industry and leaves me wondering about the future and saddened at the thought of how low we have sunk. If you're just joining the industry....DON'T!!! You can expect to witness this sort of corruption on an almost daily basis and although initially many rally against it, it will beat you down over the years until one morning you wake up and find that you yourself are just as bad, saying Wanga-ray instead of Funga-rei and being tempted to smack your children instead of putting them on the naughty matt for 8 seconds. Last night while seperating my chai tea leaves for the recycling I left the light on in the lounge with nobody in there....goodness knows how big my footprint is now but it doesn't bare thinking about. The industry is rotten from the inside out and you can't help but be affected. Be warned, stay clear.