PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone currently training at Moncton Flight College ?
Old 5th May 2008, 10:00
Pjlot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moncton

Hi Guys

Thanks for the responses. I plan to take the moular route. I have looked at alot of other school but I keep getting drawn back to Moncton. They seem to be quite up front with their pricing and as mentioned previously their aircraft seem to be relatively up to date. I believe their instructors are very good also. Most of the negative comments i read are about weather which is something they don't have control over.

My plan was to go there for PPL and hours build then to return home and start the ATPL distance learning through bristol gs, then to return to Moncton for the final phase of hous building after the first set of exams. Then return home and study for the final stage of exams. So when i have finished the ATPL's I will have no delay in going back to Moncton to start the CPL, ME & IR.

Does this sound practical to you guys? If not I'd appreciate your advice? What extra time & money should i factor in to complete the PPL.

Again thanks for taking the time to reply