PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I am the CPT so you do as i say
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2008, 23:18
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impressed with all the replies and took my pen and paper and started taking some notes...
Guys, i have no problem with having a boss. In this case, my boss is the CPT. I look up to my CPT and respect his/her title and job cause i know it took a long damn time to get there (for those of you advising me to become one to taste the power, sorry, i am far too weak, pretty confortable with being a hostie, not being locked up in the f/d for hours on end, sorry, it's just not me). I can even accept that, according to some, he is GOD in that a/c. What he says, goes. However, surely that doesn't mean i have to accept being treated like something he stepped in?!....
To be honest, i'm the one who's humble, smiles, says "yes sir no sir" and is more than happy to comply.
But as i said before, imagine the worst case scenario: he/she has a bad day, woke up on the wrong side of the bed, his/hers boiler broke down so he/she had to have a cold shower, starts shouting at you. Then he/she starts calling you names cause you dared to move the pen from here to there... And this happens again in about 1 week when you're rostered to fly together again... And so on and so forth. Then what do you do? That's what i am trying to find out.

Your posts are very much appreciated, thank you all