PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: QANTAS/ALAEA EBA
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2008, 03:46
PIOT Bord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mr hilter, sorry if my last post was a bit too 'dry', I will remove tongue from cheek. You are right though, this is a rumour network but it is preferred that rumours have at least a skerrick of truth about them. Hence, DC is unable to post his LAME pay rate comparison table on this site. What he has omitted to include is almost as corrupt as what he has included. Emirates is one of a few airlines that thank their employees with generous bonuses. Singapore being another one that gives at least a bonus 4 weeks pay. Makes our $2000 bonus look very generous, doesn't it? Not bad seeing that Bloomburgs has benchmarked all the major airlines and found that QE is 10% more productive than SQ Engineering.

P.S. Just between you and me, my first name isn't PIOT.

ALAEA Fed Sec, you obviously have contact with a members in all ports but I think you will be surprised at the large majority that will vote Yes. There are very few that I have come across that are willing to give any support to the company line. The only ones that I have stand to get big bonuses themselves if PIA doesn't get up.