PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is this truely indicitive of JetStar thinking?
Old 1st May 2008, 00:33
drshmoo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
THis thread is a gee up and in good form the only bloke that is laughing is GD and

I have probably said too much already, but I am sick and tired of the crap I hear, we voted in the Wide Body Agreement so we could control the seniority list for the intro of the 787, IMHO it is as simple as that, we cannot let it get away from us.
A tad short sighted when you signed up to operate the new toy by ensuring that you will be at the lower end of the pay scale world wide for the said beast.

I do agree that you have a group with a lot of experience and dont need outside help to crew it.

Why is the JPC so great - some of them broke ranks and went to the company to take the collectively voted down EBA on AWAs in a very anti democratic move?

No union is perfect but its a step in protecting you and the corporate juggernaught of the QF group.

As far as AIPA goes, they are not perfect but the sooner we "The Group" are all under the same flag the better for all.

blow.n.gasket I hope you find the peace you are looking for