PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fca6634/6635 Bhx-krk-bhx
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2008, 15:59
BHXDMT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fca6634/6635 Bhx-krk-bhx

Well, the forum description says 'like to know exactly what you think of us, the job, the airline', so why not...

Travelled on First Choice Airways FCA6634 and FCA6635 Tuesday 29th April from Birmingham - Krakow and back. The aircraft was chartered by the Holocaust Educational Trust for their day trip to Auschwitz. Anyway, to the point - I'd like to say that the entire crew onboard the flight were fantastic. Capt. and First Officer were great up front, with the Capt. making regular PA's on our route etc. The way the Capt. also greeted us all at the door in Krakow also impressed me. The Cabin Supervisor should also be proud of her team out back - all Cabin Crew were friendly and welcoming, doing more than enough for us on the flight - however, two particular members of Cabin Crew on the flight who were sat opposite me (I was in 11E, emergency exit row/door 2R), were excellent, and very friendly. We got talking to them re; school, university and charter seat pitches/thomson merger (albeit briefly). So thanks to the two Flight Attendants sitting opposite me at the Door 2R crew seats, opposite seats 11D/E, who made the flight very enjoyable, along with the rest of the crew.

I think the HET organiser also mentioned that some crew were in on their off day to operate this flight, so kudos again to them for that!

The crew that day are a credit to First Choice Airways, genuinely.

Last edited by BHXDMT; 30th Apr 2008 at 23:11.