PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPL Performance
Thread: CPL Performance
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2008, 11:31
Gearup2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JT,

I ended up being able to use the method described above in the exam. I didn’t really understand the concept all that well to start with, but I was able to grab one of our older ground theory instructors in the morning before the exam (possibly from your era). He was able to work through exactly what you have described above with very similar diagrams. Surprised they didn’t teach this method first off in class which would have saved a bit of stressing!

Anyway just got through the exam 74% in the end, my KDR didn’t show any weight and balance errors ….. got them all right!!!! (I used the above method not the flow charts) It was the take off and landing charts (PPL stuff I know) where my errors were made.
It is my lowest mark out of the seven exams but just glad to get through first go. I have JT the performance guru to thank for that!!!!!

Lesson learned from this subject ......seek help sooner if one particular method isn’t working for me!!!!

John, cant thank you enough for your help!!!! A carton of cold crowniees awaits you in Sydney!!!!!!