PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ek Airbus upgrades delays
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2008, 13:09
Oblaaspop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey mate, if you actually bothered to read my post properly, I did state that it was 'nothing personal'. I also stated that AT PRESENT it is only the Airbus that is ADVERSELY affected (Pitoss, for your info - as clearly you haven't been here that long- the 'Bus has had an average of over 4 years to command for at least the last year, so stop whinging about your poxy couple of month delay), so on the Boeing you would be slightly better received!

For the record, I do not have a problem with the actual DEC's themselves (far from it), I do however have a major problem with this EVIL UNECCESSARY policy! Surely (despite your obvious thick skin) you are able to empathise a little here?

I just feel potential DEC's should be made aware of exactly what is going on in the company at present. Don't kid yourself that EK is deperately seeking your superior command skills because the F/O's aren't suitable, I would imagine several of the F/O's you will fly with here will have more experience in their little fingers than you have - its purely a financial reason.......

So don't take it so personally buddy, there are guys here who are clearly having their careers/lives screwed with badly. But then I guess you think we should all just roll over and take it up the wrong'un??