PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mass exodus at easyJet LGW?
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2008, 20:09
Getoutofmygalley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A lot of the crew I have spoken to over the last week are thoroughly p*ssed off.

I have operated a fair number of AGP/ALC flights from the North Terminal on A319's where there will be a mix of traditional easyJet pax and GB pax. The GB pax I am finding to be quite rude and demanding - which you can't blame them for as they originally booked their flights with GB operating BA standards, but there are no excuses for the way that they are being rude to the easyJet crew.

Quite a few easyJet crew who went over to GB as "easyJet Ambassadors" are not enjoying the flights much as the rostering is somewhat random and not in the same vein as traditional easyJet with 3 earlies, 3 lates then 3 days off (they are doing a random 6 days on then 3 days off).

If you asked me 2 months ago do I enjoy working for easyJet and will I still be there in 2 years, the answer would have been "yes" - now though, I am not sure if I will still want to be there in 2 months

I am so not looking forward to the busy summer holiday period this year, it is going to be vile!