PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why are so many people leaving Virgin ?
View Single Post
Old 26th Apr 2008, 17:23
sign-it-to-your-room

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Both of your comments are unfair.
Why?
Because this thread was started before the rumours of FSMs being out of a job surfaced. Hence my comments of not wanting to look elsewhere like others are doing is perfectly in context. YOU just took it out.
Secondly, your little snipe at `earn what the rest of virgin earn' falls on deaf ears. I have over 15 years experience with this airline. I have worked my way up and seen it through the hard times, so I am perfectly entitled to that wage, my length of service and experience justify it I wont take back the the fact that I earn good money for what i do, my lifestyle is fab and NO-ONE holds a gun to my head telling me to do this job.

So if you want to have snipes about me being unemployed in twelve months, then I suggest you look at the other more relevent thread entitled `Virgin FSMs to be axed' and add your spitefel comments there. You will also find several threads by myself there, which have been added since the rumours surfaced.

Edited to say: Do I think the FSMs will be going? Yes. But that does not give you the right to put digs in because I love the job now. I still do love the job now and still have faith that there may be saving a grace. Do i still think I earn good money for what I do? Yes. Just a shame that it will be Virgin lovers like me going and not the negative ones

Last edited by sign-it-to-your-room; 26th Apr 2008 at 21:34.