PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another day, another loony Students Union
Old 25th Apr 2008, 06:40
Maple 01

TAC Int Bloke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, I'm just offering him a chance to say if he thinks Iraq was a wonderful land of milk and honey with Sadam in charge - he chooses to condemn the 'Imperialist' west for everything but doesn't seem to mind genocide as long as it's committed by a local boy. If he isn't an admirer of SH Esq how was he planning on toppling the bastard? A stiff letter to Mr Echo of Echo and the Bunnymen? A sit-in in the Nelson Mandela student union facility?

BTW as I’ve said here a few times I’d have kept going in 1991 myself

And the poor innocent repressed Taliban – well, I used to do the IRT briefings that everyone sleep through, apart from slaughtering prisoners, crushing critics and repressing women to the point that they returned to the status of chattels I’m sure they were just the sort a young stude could identify with, especially their interesting plans to take the country back to the 14th century.

And it seems her Maj is in on it too – it’s all about oil/crushing the Muslims etc
Except no oil in Kosovo, and we were defending the Muslims IIRC, still bring on the diatribe about the military-industrial complex

And then I realised he's a cock, and went to bed

The Student Grants of this world – can’t live with them, can’t drive a tank over them – even if it runs on biodiesel