PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 5
Thread: MANCHESTER - 5
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2008, 20:40
FlyZB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well they haven't announced anything but as IB says, the routes are on sale. Strange, unless they were released prior to LTN, BHX & LGW but I don't recall hearing that. Maybe they're still tweaking the schedules and as a result have added frequencies over the past few weeks and will perhaps change the flights around again prior to releasing them.

I doubt that those flights are really sold out. That has happened to me once before on an AGP-MAN flight about two years ago. I booked it, it then showed full in the system and a week later they emailed me to say that the flight was no longer operating and I needed to choose an alternative. What is a little odd though is the fact that having been increased to 9 x weekly for the summer, TFS is reduced for winter. I would have thought there would be more winter demand to the Canaries and this is shown by the increase in ACE flights to 4 x weekly from October. 12 x weekly for AGP is also quite an ambitious winter programme especially for December and January. We shall see...