PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another day, another loony Students Union
Old 24th Apr 2008, 20:08
Training Risky

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts
Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!

Let me wade into this like Indiana Jones with a big cracking whip in one hand and a keyboard in the other....

I'm puzzled why people expect students or society in general to be sympathetic towards the armed forces under the present circumstances.
PP, I expect you are puzzled you utter window-licker! Haven't you figured it out yet? The majority of the civpop, aside from immature students who equate uniforms with baby-killing, have no particular beef with HM Forces, but detest Zanu-Labour for pi$$-poor planning, cr@p logistics, even worse procurement and overall being seen to be Bush's poodle. I mean, who wouldn't support a war to depose the Hitler of Iraq and the Nazis of Afghan? It's just the way it was done rankles a bit - and I know - it aint half hot out here Mum!

I am sympathetic, but being ex forces I'm bound to be.
Oh thanks, no really thanks for your sympathy. When I need the support of a whining left-wing apologista, I'll ask for it.

illegal and immoral wars based on lies and the need for oil & gas reserves ?
Not much Oil or Gas in Afghan eh? Very clever of you to try and argue with previous posters over points of logic, try that again whilst you breath through your mouth.

**** the country, coz it ***** you. Just look after yourself, your mate and your family.
Bitter AND selfish? I bet that attitude was really appreciated by everyone except your 'mate' while you were in the mob?

PS: Note to self - arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded.

Last edited by Training Risky; 24th Apr 2008 at 20:10. Reason: A bit extra...