PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another day, another loony Students Union
Old 24th Apr 2008, 17:25
Thelma Viaduct

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All politicians are obviously recruited from the thieves, liars, murderers, bureaucrats, alcoholics, sexually perverse, druggie and bulimic members of society.

I'm puzzled why people expect students or society in general to be sympathetic towards the armed forces under the present circumstances. I am sympathetic, but being ex forces I'm bound to be.

Why would you expect sympathy for fighting illegal and immoral wars based on lies and the need for oil & gas reserves ?

Society won't see the benefit of securing the oil & gas, 'govern'ment will, with their 70%+ duty. The North Sea was once rich with oil and Irish Sea the same with gas, where's the benefits from that for the past 20 years compared to the rest of Europe, let alone US & A?

At least the student layabouts are standing up for what they believe in, be it right or wrong. Lefties do my nut in, but so do fascist tories and their BS and Neu labour and their lies.

As someone on here once said, "Love Many, Trust Few, and always paddle your own canoe"

**** the country, coz it ***** you. Just look after yourself, your mate and your family. All this patriotism & allegiance to the queen is BS, they couldn't give a **** about you, which is the reality that you need to face. Appreciate those that do care a little better. Job Jobbed