PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naturelink EMB 145
View Single Post
Old 24th Apr 2008, 03:46
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One has to agree with dash431 on this small matter. It is all very well for us to be quite rude about the company, its managment direction in general and its ethos which seems to have as a central plank the fact that pilots are replaceable. However in my opinion we should try to avoid attacks of the personal nature and especially those which, as dash431 so correctly says, have no bearing whatsoever on the company's dealings with its employees, present or prospective.
This has been a very entertaining thread and it would not do really to have it terminated because it had begun to border on the defamatory. The moderators after all must surely follow certain laid down guide lines and ours, on this forum, is historically particularly lenient. Furthermore, although I have no personal knowledge whatsoever of CB and JDK, were I either of them I would be reading the descent into personal lambastations with a certain satisfaction since attacks of that nature detract from what should surely be the central theme of this thread which might be to apprise pilots, engineeers and so on as to what we in the industry perceive as being the true nature of affairs at Nature Link.